Aluminum oxide manufacturing process mainly includes electric furnace smelting, cooling and granulating.
Brown fused alumina manufacturing, there is done in five steps in below:
1. Materials will be balanced according to the chemical reactions in smelting process,
2. Then being put into electric arc furnace and power on.
3. After raw material being smelted, it will restore oxide impurities and extract ferroalloy and corundum meltings.
4. Refining comes after the smelting process, with a purpose to fully restore the oxide impurities by rising the temperature in the furnace, making chemical composition meet the requirements.
5. At the end, cut off the power and cool down the solutions to the room temperature.